View Single Post
Old September 9, 2007, 03:14 PM   #3
281 Quad Cam

If it's making you uncomfortable that is all you need to know. Just mention to him to stop bringing you into it when he talks about it. My father does the same thing when talking about me in mixed public - and it makes me uncomfortable too.

I did the course and the paperwork in private and than informed those friends I knew were interested in the process afterwards. I can't explain why but I was more comfortable with it.

Whether you need to relax or not isn't the question. If you are a reasonable human being and you are being made to feel uncomfortable, that's all that matters. From what you describe I don't think you are being unreasonable at all if you were to request that he simply "take you off the list" when hes talking about it. But ofcourse let him talk about himself and his own plans to his hearts content.

Whether it's a good idea to tell people or not. I won't comment. Sometimes I am very secretive with the fact that I carry or am currently carrying. Other times I have pretty loose lips. But I guess it comes down to how comfortable you are in the situation and with the people, doesn't it?

Page generated in 0.02583 seconds with 8 queries