View Single Post
Old April 8, 2013, 11:01 AM   #23
Tactical Jackalope

Whoa....Alright. I live in Miami, and I've been to all the ranges you mentioned. Even Big Al's in Broward County.

I don't know if you've heard of Henry's range down in Homestead. It's pretty much $15 to do whatever the heck you want.

Take Krome Avenue all the way up to 302. make a right and keep doing till you can't anymore (you need a truck). Stay on the path..it's farmland, they will shoot at you if you're on their crops. Last one to the right is Henry's. Go through the forest on the first left you see on the left after you make the right.

They're great cause it's "freedom" but too much of that is dangerous. More idiots in Miami with guns than people who are trained. (Not "hating" just pointing out a fact lol)

Something I have yet to see is this...

Both and indoor and outdoor range.

So far the best one to me is the one by Tamiami airport. Behind the Lexus dealership. Make a left on 142 and a right on the other 142. You'll see it.

They don't have ridiculous rules like Trail Glades which is also outdoor. You know the "One shot every five seconds" is the one that makes my right eye twitch into oblivion. So that's insane... the biggest one is "No grouping".....You just cut out the bulls eye, yet you can't group anywhere else on the target. Or they inpolitely tell you to stop and buy a new target. Even using your own target. You can only have one at a time. Lame..

So, just throwing out the option for indoor and outdoor. Haven't seen that before. As for rifles..since it's outdoors, they have a good rifle side and shotgun side is decent. But handguns? Forget it.

Stonehart is hands down the best one in Dade county.

Ace's...is like trailglades but indoors. I don't like them and never will.

If you want any info as far as location, PM me...US-1 would be great. There hasn't been one there for ages.

There used to be one on 8th street and Bird road..those are long gone too.

I'm blabbing..not being useful. PM me if anything!

Page generated in 0.04046 seconds with 8 queries