View Single Post
Old November 21, 2012, 09:18 PM   #14
PH/CIB

If I were a Fed, and the Govt. was planning through law change or martial law to take everyone's guns away,,,besides getting the paperwork from the FFL dealers, that is from the FFL Dealers who did not have a fire or their records stolen, I would monitor Gun Forums on the Internet such as this one and through technology maybe the IP Address I would know who probably owned firearms and where they lived.

I suppose to be really safe, one would have to have all their firearms not registered, never talk to anyone or let anyone know you owned firearms, forget about concealed carry at least legally, and never shoot your firearms unless you own a lot of land where no one would hear the gunshots a suppressor would be great for this but obviously not a possibility legally, join every anti gun group you can and become a vocal advocate of gun control,,,in other words a smoke screen the exact opposite of what you really are.

Call me crazy but I prefer paperwork on all my firearms coming and going to make sure they are legal when I buy them and to make sure if they are used illegally after I sell them that the paper trail does not end with me.
Life Member,,,Military Order of the Purple Heart, Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, Amvets, Disabled American Veterans, 173rd Airborne Skysoldier Association, National Rifle Association, Member,,,IDPA, USPSA, Iowa Sheriffs and Deputies Association,,Website http://www.handgunholsters.net

Page generated in 0.02777 seconds with 8 queries