View Single Post
Old February 20, 2001, 03:53 AM   #24
IronBalls

Gosh, ive seen this thred so many times, i always try not to respond, but my gut lurches every time i read it. For some reason im personally offended by the way the ? is asked (subject thread). Way blunt for those who love glocks. The title doesnt say 'my dear wife, its a nice day for a walk" but rather shouts "damn your fatt, get your stank arse on a tread mill."

Anyhow, im pretty happy with the bad ammo answer. I remeber about 2 years ago when this was more of an issue, i read something about some hot factory ammo that accidently slipped through- andthe rest was reload mistakes. I remember even further back there was hysteria about KB's in Beretta's, it was all over the place. Pictures, "i know this guy who has a friend whose beretta blew up and blew the F'n roof right off his house, blinding him and his shirts were all dirty with powder burns, he had to dryclean them 2 times each b4 he could wear them again and then his dog ran away."... Then it came out it was all just Military tollerance testing with speicial/insane chambor pressures to find the limits and to come out with better SF ammo.
Anyhow, were all here now, and id easily put my life behind my glock23 (and soon 35) or a 92fs anyday.

Page generated in 0.02298 seconds with 8 queries