Thread: Injury ?
View Single Post
Old October 11, 2017, 07:10 PM   #10
Slamfire

I have a different injury from shooting Bullseye Pistol: Trigger finger https://www.webmd.com/rheumatoid-art...igger-finger#1

At one match, I talked about the injury, and out of the five shooters there, three had trigger finger!. My affected finger is the middle finger. One guy, it was his index finger, the other it was his ring finger. I think there is a pattern to this.

Talked about it with another shooter who claims permanent nerve damage to his arm. A different injury, but one he thought he could "shoot through". He did not. That ended his competitive pistol shooting career. Think about that before trying to find out how much your body can take. I would be very certain that no one here is an actual medical doctor and you know, you ought to talk to one if you plan to push it. You might end up with a permanent injury.

I am taking it easy on my shooting hand. Shooting 22lr's, just won an indoor 50 foot match this week. I won't win a 2700 because I am shooting the 22 lr in the centerfire and 45 ACP stage.

Page generated in 0.03778 seconds with 8 queries