View Single Post
Old October 5, 2007, 07:44 PM   #11
saskuach

Locking doors is probably the best advice here. Why was the passenger side door even unlocked? Also note that colleges typically have policies dictating students be unarmed little sheep, so be careful. I don't remember whether they are actual "Pistol Free/Psychos Welcome Zones" however.

Probably also a good idea that I don't start the AC until I'm under way. It gives my car a chance to get rolling more efficiently and also keeps me free to stay aware while it's warming up.

+1 on checking your car and surroundings ahead of time.

Quote:
A similar thing happened to me some years ago at a firearm store I worked at, joker came in and took out a toy gun and pointed it accross the counter, I promptly took hold of his wrist and broke it as I dragged him accross and then put the boots to him
I did say sorry,my mistake, as the ambulance came to pick him up.
I think you did the poor bastard a favor. Had he done that at my regular gun store he'd have been shot by the half-dozen employees who all open carry.

Page generated in 0.03474 seconds with 8 queries