View Single Post
Old November 22, 2011, 11:44 PM   #72
WVsig

Quote:
I never said anything regarding the requirements from VA regarding a concealed carry permit. What I posted is that you were totally incorrect regarding NRA courses. I posted from the NRA policies to make it clear to you and others what you stated regarding NRA courses in totally false. Don't state the requirements if you do not know them.
Which I already conceded I misspoke about but if you bothered to read what I posted the crux of my argument was that VA does not require any "training" on how to actually use a real handgun in order to obtain a permit.

Do you want me to say it again:

I stand corrected on the current requirements of the NRA basic pistol course. It has a range component to the course as does the NRA 1st step course in its current form!

I used the wrong example but have now corrected the error by offering up numerous other examples of hands off online video training that qualifies you for a permit in VA. Hopefully to the satisfaction of Discern. I can only hope he accepts my deepest apologizes and no longer feels the need to PM me his forum posts. LOL

Page generated in 0.02888 seconds with 8 queries