View Single Post
Old June 26, 2016, 01:30 PM   #5
Nathan

Aguila,
If I could change the title to violence strategies, I would. I think I can't. I'll try.

I really didn't go into the NICS piece enough. Accuracy and completeness is step one. Step 2 is reporting the number of denys, following up and determining false or accurate. Accurate ones should lead to arrest and conviction. False should lead to some kind of free pass, approval #, etc. It should be a system requirement to reduce false denials annually.

Tom,

Totally agree with you. The extremists on their side lie and have no respect for the laws of the country they live in. The extremists on that side have been the legislative force. That is why there is nothing HRC could do to earn my trust. They need a new face. I suspect that face is a gun owner with some kind of foundation in logical and data based decision making.

My point in this discussion is how do we get to a point where gun violence prevention is not about guns....and how do we get our constitutionally protected freedoms back.

Then gun control in place right now is a complete failure and is creating "mass shooting zones". The controllers love this as it swings the centerists their way.

I wouldn't likely buy a suppressor even if legal. I might build an sbr. My point is these laws have had no impact on violence. I think legalizing machine guns ought to be on this short list. National CCW too. CCW expansion into all buildings too. Allow private businesses to ban guns, but without force of law. If cedar point wants to search me for my gun, great. I'll spend my $250 elsewhere!

The real question is what can you support to prevent violence that would show an understanding of both sides of the arguement?

Page generated in 0.03623 seconds with 8 queries