View Single Post
Old August 1, 2011, 10:58 PM   #91
Deaf Smith

Quote:
Many of the TFL experts have apparently achieved "Perfection", never make a mistake, never have an off day, always recite, achieve, and perfectly execute all the rules of safe gun handling no matter the situation. Hats off to ya. I stand in awe of perfect people.

tenusdad,

If you keep the gun in a good holster that covers the trigger guard and then don and doff with the gun kept in the holster, then it's mighty hard to have an accident.

Nobody is God. But by the same token few are so fumbled fingered they can't keep their weapon in the holster till it's needed to be used. If they are that bad off, how do you expect them to chamber a round under pressure, or chamber a round while grappling with an opponent?

I mean all you do when carrying C3 is add one more step that takes two hands to execute. Why not just carry it in a flap holster while you are at it. Or C4! Yes chamber empty and mag out. Real hard to have an accident that way, right? Do it for the children tenusdad!

Yes there are exceptions to packing chamber loaded, but worrying about the safety rules is not one of them. If you are that worried, leave the gun home.

Deaf

Page generated in 0.03472 seconds with 8 queries