View Single Post
Old June 25, 2019, 06:55 PM   #175
AK103K

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsog View Post
So do you. Especially when one considers you are using your experience at a range to delegitimize anyone else's. That is the ONLY reason I brought up my experience is you seem to rely upon yours in the discussion.
I see. And where do you practice when youre not doing your thing out and about? Or do you just download it like the Matrix?

So for those of us who practice on our own dime, and shoot more than most of those in the average military in their careers, in just a few weeks, and probably more than most of you better than types most years, we are somehow less than capable than you?

Im sure you feel that way, but theres only one way to tell, and we know that aint never gonna happen.

Im more than willing to shoot with/against anyone, for fun and profit. Had my ass waxed more than a few times too, but Ive also done OK more often than not. You are only as good as you are in the moment, no matter what you think you are. If you cant do it on paper, on demand, how are you going to do it any other way?

Ive had a good bit of experience over the years with a lot of former military, who told me how expert they are, but must have forgotten everything once they were out, because many of them had trouble trying to hit things, my 10 year old kids were tearing up, and they had a lot of trouble shooting/operating things, they should have had no problems with. Or so they said.

But what do I know, my Glocks dont rust.

Quote:
What do you think is vague??
Most of your responses.

Quote:
No requirement to break contract from YOU.

Nice pics. So what? Are we supposed to be impressed?

Quote:
I am sure you haven't done a lot of things in life but that does not mean those things do not happen.

BTW...the "instant" rust is your own creation and fantasy. Got nothing for you on that one.
I may not have done a lot of things, and Im sure you havent either, but I HAVE carried Glocks in sweat-soaked holsters, daily, for weeks on end, that quickly rusted all the other guns I carried the same way, so I do have some actual experience there. And those experiences were nothing like you would have us believe.

As far as the instant rust, youre the one who keeps acting like they rust right away if you dont oil them. All of mine must have never got the memo. I guess Ill have to have a talk with them.

Again, Im not saying they cant or dont rust, simply mine, and those of others I personally know, who have had them in conditions that would normally rust other things very quickly, didnt have the problem.

So obviously, we seem to have had different experiences. Youll be the first to know if I do happen to run into it though, OK?

Page generated in 0.03187 seconds with 8 queries