View Single Post
Old December 14, 2019, 01:38 PM   #52
Tactical Jackalope

Update:

We're good to go. P30L with the Trijicon HD XR sights, Gray Gun Short Reset Kit, Nickel plated sear spring, Match hammer spring @ 10lbs, and light trigger spring.

Most importantly, a LOT of dry and live fire since the original thread. Hands healed up very well. Right thumb nail looks funny and feels funny if you press on top and left hand is fine. All is in working order.

Now, I'm effortlessly as good or maybe better with my Glock 17. Which is stock other than Wilson Combat night sights and an Overwatch Precision Falx trigger. This uses a factory Glock OEM trigger bar. All that's different is the shoe.

Both guns are capable in my hands of head shots at 25 yards and center of chest hits at 25+ hards. It takes a little more effort with the P30L in Double-Action. But it's still manageable and of course, easy in Single-Action.

Another thing that I realized as well, is the parts do better and better on the HK once broken in. The trigger pull feels a lot more smooth than when I first installed all the parts.

Also had a one on one session on marksmanship at a local range. I stepped away from that realm for a few years to do the tactical, force on force, up close and personal gun fighting, that I didn't keep honing in on my distance marksmanship.

Feeling good.

Page generated in 0.03405 seconds with 8 queries