View Single Post
Old December 4, 2010, 12:49 AM   #2
EdInk

They (apologetically) said ship it back, they'll send the correct one and refund the cost of the return shipping. As long as they don't charge shipping on the second holster, it sounds like they are correcting their mistake.

I can understand them wanting the RH one back before shipping the LH one. Sadly, alot of dishonest people would just keep them both if they got the second before sending back the original. I don't see why you feel entitled to a free T-shirt because of a harmless mistake. If they wanted to give you one as a courtesy that's great but it's not something you are owed for any reason.

As for the time frame, it's the holiday season. Companies are busy filling orders for distributors, stores and individuals. If it's a pressing matter, pick-up the phone and talk to an actual person. Crossbreed isn't a huge company and right now, it's probably "all hands on deck" to help fill orders for Christmas time.

In the end, it's your money and your decision. However, I think you're idea of deserving something for nothing is off-base. YMMV

Last edited by EdInk; December 4, 2010 at 12:56 AM.

Page generated in 0.03677 seconds with 8 queries