View Single Post
Old December 3, 2012, 02:59 PM   #55
Yung.gunr

The difficult thing for me is most times we are out and about I need to help take care of the kiddos. That makes it a little more difficult to be so watchful of the surroundings when I also need to be watchful of the kids.

Not to say I am oblivious to my surroundings. The Wife instinctively knows that my back is against the wall and we sit in the corner opposite the main entrance and within good eyesight of secondary entrances.

I have always been a habitual people watcher so I guess that was some good training for watching to protect myself and family.

It is very important to note that while I am watchful I still know how to relax and have a good time. I definitely don't always think someone is out to get us. But why not be prepared in case something does happen. I see it as wearing
your seatbelt. I don't plan on getting into an accident but I prepare in case
something goes wrong.

I almost forgot the most important part. Wherever I sit there is never an alcoholic drink in front of me. I do not ever drink. I feel it dulls the senses and reflexes too much. (not to mention avoiding my proclivity to indulge too much in things I enjoy)

Last edited by Yung.gunr; December 3, 2012 at 03:21 PM.

Page generated in 0.03000 seconds with 8 queries