View Single Post
Old September 30, 2011, 01:46 PM   #18
Chaz88

Quote:
Perhaps in your alternate universe.

Many of us live in the real world where what really counts in what happens in practice. The opinions of courts regarding, and the ways the courts apply, the laws and the Constitution affect the lives and property of real people in the real world. Your opinions on such matters do not.
So in your universe when the opinions of the courts compleatly trump the second amendment to the constitution that will be OK because that is what will be happening in practice in the real world?

Is it OK that much of what the fourth amendment originally encompassed has been slowly eroded but most do not even know it because it started many years ago and slowly became the norm for what now happens, in practice, in the real world?

No spelun and grammar is not my specialty. So please don't hurt my sensitive little feelings by teasing me about it.

Page generated in 0.03502 seconds with 8 queries