View Single Post
Old June 19, 2009, 02:51 PM   #130
Texas Rifleman

Quote:
The weapon is for personal protection when all else fails and it is the last resort. Never is it to be the first thing we go to.

The weapon is a powerful tool, it can change everything in the blink of an eye. I would have done it differently, of this I am sure.
I agree and to a degree I understand your last statement. We often question our actions. You have to weigh in less than a second, "Am I going to die? They're trying to kill me. can this be avoided? Should I do something!? I'm scared! Can't think straight. Is that a gun? They're shooting at me! Etc." and it's not even fair because you have to think about all these things in less time than it takes to read them! And in the end the decision you make will affect you the rest of your life, if you live. Firearm useage must be responsible and necessary.

Page generated in 0.03718 seconds with 8 queries