View Single Post
Old March 3, 2006, 02:06 PM   #45
Hook686

Quote:
02-27-2006, 10:22 PM #1
Doug.38PR

Okay:
You are walking through the parking lot one night to your car. It's after the movie is over. How do you spot and confront trouble when it is looking for you?

I try to watch in between cars, I watch what is in the cars around me if I can, I try to watch for suspicious cars going through the parkinglot or down the street (driving real slow as though spying me).

But what if I did spot something suspicious? It's too easy to say "Just pull your gun." But at what point? What exactly are you looking for? A subtle approach? A quick strike? What in detail qualifies as suspicious?

Doug.38PR
Doug the more I think about it, the more I think you just have to accept there will be times you are just going to have to accept you are going to be "Dead meat".

I drive slow through a parking lot ... looking for a closer parking spot, to avoid animals present ... a "Suspicious car" can be any other than belonging to someone I know ... anyone can appear to be "Spying you", especially another "You".

A well setup ambush will be successful every time ... you gonna have to relax and enjoy the movie I'm thinking.

When the number of people in institutions reaches 51%, we change sides.

Page generated in 0.03155 seconds with 8 queries