View Single Post
Old January 10, 2014, 07:06 PM   #5
Pond, James Pond

I think the OP means is there a point where people might decide "OK, I really should just stop buying guns now, I have enough"

And therefore, I think the OP wants to know where would that "I have enough" point be and why.

If I am wrong, please correct me on this Dennis.

For my part, there are legal storage limitations which I have reached. Beyond those I need a whole new level of storage.. The cost of this and the fact that I have nowhere to put the upgraded safe means I have reached the "enough" stage. I can't now buy anymore guns unless I first sell a gun to make room for another.
I've had to do that thrice so far. Sold one 9mm to make space for another, and the same with .308 and a .38, but in reverse order.

If there weren't a limit I'd have probably still sold the guns I have to get the new ones, but I can still think of 4-5 other guns I'd fancy getting that I presently can't without thinning the herd. An Astra A60, an Astra A70, an AR of some decent origin (M400?), a Ruger SBH in .44, and a half decent 1911.

Those are the stuff of dreams for now, though!!

Last edited by Pond, James Pond; January 11, 2014 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Adding a few "what if"s

Page generated in 0.03227 seconds with 8 queries