View Single Post
Old December 11, 2012, 09:29 PM   #15
red96ta

Duelist...I've loved your videos and it's what got me back into the sport after putting it on the back burner for many years. Even now, when I'm contemplating a new black powder revolver, it's your videos that I refer back to in making my decision.

Now, for the technical part of the equation...I'm not sure what you mean by 'technical' part. I'm feeling that you're either talking about the information relayed to the viewer or the technical editing of the videos. I've worked as a video editor both as a self-employed individual as well as for a small local television station for a few years and I've got to say that considering your budget for making the videos, you're spot-on. Sure, you could get the $25k cameras and all that fancy stuff, but why? The cameras are clear and on a tripod...those two things eclipse the fancy effects and all the other trash some video guys use to make their videos look 'high end'. Heck, you're ahead of many television shows like 'the office' that uses that shaky camera look as an effect, I can't even watch that show anymore because of that. I either have used, or currently use the editing software you're using so if you have technical questions, just drop me a PM.

Keep the videos, post the videos, promote the videos....

Page generated in 0.03447 seconds with 8 queries