View Single Post
Old August 3, 2012, 09:27 PM   #51
Double Naught Spy

If you don't follow Stacy's monologue carefully, though he tries to cover for it, his use of pronouns (everyone is he, him, etc.) make things confusing. He notes his AR15, which was the officer's, but it sounds like it is Conner's if you don't listen closely.

Quote:
Can't tell from the photos but looks like the park is barely 100 yards from farthest end to farthest end and you could be right about it being feet instead of yards.
And given the concentration of photos and police activity, it looks like a large area of the event too place in the central area which isn't too far from all other areas.

Quote:
Even if it was only 165ft instead of yards, 165yds is still very doable with a 5" barreled 357 or a 45 auto if the shoot knows his gun, and has taken a few long shots before.
Right, we all know it can be done, but the question is if he actually did it. He claimed he did, but isn't panning out.

Last edited by Double Naught Spy; August 3, 2012 at 09:37 PM.

Page generated in 0.03629 seconds with 8 queries