View Single Post
Old May 4, 2009, 12:04 PM   #7
USAFNoDak

Quote:
Kinda reminds me of that clip I once saw of Dianne Feinstein trying to put the handgun magazine into the AK-47.

I'd love to see that. I also loved when Tucker Carlson asked Carolyn McCarthy if she could explain or define what a barrel shroud was. She was absolutely in chaos trying to come up with a dodge. In the end, IIRC, she admitted that she couldn't. Yet part of her bill attempted to use the term "barrel shroud" to help define the classification of a firearm as an "Assault Weapon". That was eye opening and I wish we could get every member of John Q public to see those types of things. That'll never happen so each and every one of us needs to educate as many friends, relatives, acquaintences as possible to innoculate them against the Fineswine flu.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." Samuel Adams.

Page generated in 0.03840 seconds with 8 queries