View Single Post
Old February 2, 2019, 09:21 AM   #71
USNRet93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight Medic View Post
*UPDATE*

Smith & Wesson Performance Center confirmed the revolver is is need of repair and issued me estimate for parts and labor. According to S&W, the side plate needs to be replaced and fitted, and the frame refinished to match new plate. Also the Trigger Pin and Locking Block Coiled Pin need to be replaced. I forwarded this documentation to the seller who replied "One of our Managers will be in touch with S&W right away. We will find out an ETA for repairs. " B&B Guns ("gomoose02") clearly has NO intention of refunding my money.

So, since I did NOT agree to purchase a damaged OR a factory refurbished revolver I am not authorizing repair, and I am going to have to contact the Attorney General of ND and report them for Deceptive Business Practices and Internet Fraud.

PLEASE avoid this Gunbroker seller, and feel free to spread the word about this shyster to friends.

~
What's the estimate for the repair? Maybe get the seller to pay for it? My condolences..a can of worms you clearly didn't sign up for..

"Tools not Trophies”

Page generated in 0.02822 seconds with 8 queries