View Single Post
Old December 26, 2018, 07:55 PM   #35
Shadow9mm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill DeShivs View Post
When you get to the magnum-sized mini revolvers, you are getting into .32/.380 auto territory. I would much rather have either than the .22 WMR. The best thing .22 magnum does out of a 2" barrel is "Loud."
I have 2 .22 short NAAs from the late 1970s. I carried one of them for many years, as it was the ONLY gun small enough for me to conceal at the time-due to circumstances.
NAA started out with the smallest, so all they can do is make them bigger-and they have.
Why carry a 2" barreled, single action, 5 shot gun in .22 magnum, when you can carry a 7 or 8 shot, double action .32/.380 in the same size package? I believe my P32 is lighter than the magnum minis, too.
yes, 32 or 380 would be a better choice, although 380 is getting bigger. I went with the NAA mainly because i have wanted one for a long time, since i shot my friends. also because i already have 22lr, and i have a soft spot for 22 mag and plan to get a 22 mag rifle again at some point. 380 is too expensive to shoot and not that much smaller than my LC9s. I like 32 and will probably get one eventually, but i just like the NAA's more.

Page generated in 0.02390 seconds with 8 queries