View Single Post
Old January 1, 2020, 08:59 AM   #47
USNRet93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainah View Post
Look, I get the frustration. However this is a site full of advice on how to respond to deadly threats. When you describe everyone who disagrees with us on gun control policy as someone who wants us dead that's a concern for me.

The facts in this tragedy support our cause. The media has been unable to refute that so far. Why not take a breath, grieve the loss, and then use the facts to support our case?
Like any discussion like this, people that see this incident for what it IS, an armed person killing a 'bad guy' with a gun, DO use the facts to support that case. And like any discussion, there will be an 'other side' that refute these facts. BUT nobody is wishing the 'other side' was dead..IMHO.

Of COURSE, designating the church a 'gun free zone' would not have helped. Of COURSE in this instance, armed security was a GOOD thing.

BUT, castro and others don't want pro gun people dead. Any more than the vast majority of pro trump people didn't want Clinton 'dead' if she were elected..like I saw on a few interviews at rallies..

I would like to know how this guy, felon and documented as mentally ill, got a shotgun?
I see this
Quote:
They are reporting how the gunman had multiple arrests and a long criminal record but was still able to obtain or possess a gun because in spite of his record of criminal offenses and mental illness he was not on any kind of "watch list,
He was convicted of at least 2 felonies over 5 YEARS ago..what happened? Why wasn't he on a 'watchlist'???

"Tools not Trophies”

Last edited by USNRet93; January 1, 2020 at 09:13 AM.

Page generated in 0.02363 seconds with 8 queries