View Single Post
Old January 1, 2020, 08:44 AM   #46
American Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartholomew Roberts View Post
I’ve developed that position over almost 20 years now, Mainah. A lot of which you can see and read here as it changed. I haven’t explained how I arrived there with factual statements to support it because I DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU. I’m stating my position. I don’t care whether you believe it.

And you mistake me. Those aren’t fears. I am very ready to quit pretending we are all just one big dysfunctional family and it will work out. We aren’t and it won’t.
I don't know why some people are acting like we're all in this together. We are not. Rs still want to live in America... Ds? Out of all my extended family (not all are D) all but one of the radical leftists hated Bush so much, they were rooting for my death in Iraq... and I found this out from the one that still resembled an American. Would you ever wish that on your sister or brother's kids? ''

I guess some people just think they're just like good ole patriotic Americans that just want to be safe.

I bet some people think Obama and the Dems really wanted to provide healthcare to all Americans... anyway.

Here are the questions I want answered.

1. How do you stop a mentally ill, convicted felon from waking up one day and loading up 15 x 30 round magazines and entering a school, church or other venue from attacking and killing innocent people?

2. How do you stop a person with no criminal record, no mental illness and whose friends and family would never suspect were capable of waking up one day and loading up 15x 30 round magazines and entering a school, church or other venue from attacking and killing innocent people?

I guess it is wonderful that some people in this very day and age still choose to be unarmed and are champions of disarming everyone, including police in some places... wonderful for the future shooters that is.

I choose to be prepared to deal with it on a case by case basis as soon as someone involves me in their BS.

This might be a helpful realization to some, maybe something to argue about for others. But as soon as you realize the Political Class of Democrats in this country have absolutely no intention on solving any Gun Violence Crisis, the clearer you might understand their actions. The dems use phony sexual assault, phony cries of racism and hysterical outrage on convenient incidents involving gun violence to bludgeon conservatives with, as a political weapon. If they addressed gun violence and implemented a single viable solution, and it actually had an impact, they would be eliminating 50% of their political tactics. Why on earth would they solve a problem that they continually use as a cudgel to beat up republicans and make us seem like we don't care about the misery and violence in the US as along we get to buy a gun when we want?

The professional political class democrats are using the useful idiots to do their bidding and they bite hook line and sinker. They abuse a population that they have carefully crafted to be devoid of critical thinking and are unable to question their captors.... pretty much armies of this Greta Thundberg. They flood their brains with unicorn databases, universal background checks and how wonderful all these red flag laws are. But refer to my second question. How do you stop that person? Doesn't matter to them, their plan is working fine... it is American vs. American and we're fighting about solutions to violence that they know will never pan out... and dividing us is the goal all along so they have a chance at picking up a seat or two... so they can implement their bigger plans.

Page generated in 0.02880 seconds with 8 queries