View Single Post
Old August 21, 2012, 02:55 PM   #252
TITAN308

We were almost shut down due to budget drying up. And by budget I mean my personal bank account has always funded the entire project. We never solicited any investors or took out any business loans.

To keep a long story short, as a last ditch effort we started a Kickstarter like website and thanks to people like Steven over at The Firearm Blog helping get the word out we raised the final $10,000 needed to push from our R&D III phase to production.

As a matter of fact our Generation III Chassis, now officially called the "DREADNAUGHT" (formerly only known as PROJECT TITAN) is inbound as we speak via the USPS from our machine shop partner. G3 is what the public will have access to purchase come Q4 of this year. We are still working on the last bit of R&D for the internal cooling system, but its more less fine tuning and gathering data.

We hope to get the new parts finished this weekend and share some teaser photos before the professional photo shoot we have scheduled in the coming weeks.

And sometime in September, fully loaded demo units are being sent to staff over at The Firearm Blog and The Truth About Guns (and a few others) to put it through whatever carnage they have in mind.

I was very specific in telling the bloggers to write whatever they want. If it is awesome I want the word spread. If it collectively is neat, but has no real world appeal I want to know so I can pull the plug before investing more money into it.

Worst case situation myself and a few "benefactors" (aka high dollar contributors) will own a very limited line of custom .308 ARs. Will make for decent coffee table pieces. haha!

Last edited by TITAN308; August 21, 2012 at 03:01 PM.

Page generated in 0.03338 seconds with 8 queries