View Single Post
Old October 26, 2001, 02:52 AM   #8
Fred Hansen

THIS happened because Komrades BJ Bill, Hitlary Klinton and Komrade Polytikal Officer Holder spent the bulk of their miscreant lives actively destroying America, and all that makes Her great!

Holder spent his days subverting the most basic human right. The right to have the means to defend one's self. All the while mass murderers with expired visas were taking classes on how to fly jumbo jets "level and straight".

Those who use arms well cultivate the Way and keep the rules.Thus they can govern in such a way as to prevail over the corrupt- Sun Tzu, The Art of War
"This started out as a documentary on gun violence in America, but the largest mass murder in our history was just committed -- without the use of a single gun! Not a single bullet fired! No bomb was set off, no missile was fired, no weapon (i.e., a device that was solely and specifically manufactured to kill humans) was used. A boxcutter! -- I can't stop thinking about this. A thousand gun control laws would not have prevented this massacre. What am I doing?"

Michael Moore

Page generated in 0.03751 seconds with 8 queries