View Single Post
Old April 23, 2012, 01:55 PM   #3
Constantine

Ouch..had the same issue when I didn't know better about thoroughly checking the entire gun before buying it. Lucky for you when I did this same thing it too was with a 1911..a Rock Island Tactical. Doing EXACTLY as you describe. With the slide release and with racking the slide to chamber the round. Suspense killing you?

The reason why it was sold and in that shop unknown to me was because the person who had it before me dremeled the frame of the gun..like polishing the feed ramp to a whole different level of stupidity and instead of the frame feeding ramp looking like this U (rounded off and polished) it looked like this l_l (squared off and crappy)

Check your frame papa..see if it's looking like that. If it is..Bye bye..Sell it.
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium. Ímperet ílli Déus, súpplices deprecámur: tuque, prínceps milítiæ cæléstis, Sátanam aliósque spíritus malígnos, qui ad perditiónem animárum pervagántur in múndo, divína virtúte, in inférnum detrúde. Ámen

Page generated in 0.04844 seconds with 8 queries