Thread: Quotes
View Single Post
Old October 12, 2010, 03:59 PM   #1
ace4059

Quotes

Can the staff change the quotes settings. Instead of the quotes coming the blog entry (reply), You should be able to access the quotes from the main thread. Basically when you copy what somone said, and paste it into the reply, you have no clue who said it, or where it was from.

vvv See below vvv

Quote:
Uploading a picture from your computer:

As long as the image you want to display fits the following restrictions...

bmp 97.7 KB
gif 97.7 KB
jpeg 244.1 KB
jpg 244.1 KB
pdf 390.6 KB
txt 170.9 KB

...then you can click the "Attachments" button
No one knows who said that quote, or where it came from.

But if you enable the quotes from the thread, then you will have the name of the person who said the quote, and there will be an arrow where you can click on it, and that link will take you to the original quote, even if the original quote is from a different thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dro57 View Post
I have a complete Glock 35, 40cal, upper slide assembly, factory fixed sights, includes all internal parts, barrel and recoil spring. It's in excellent condition and has cycled around 700 rnds. Ready to slap on a third generation G22 frame. Asking $325 shipped. Will consider offers and possible trades. Please keep in mind that I live in the People's Republic of Kalifornia. Photo's available upon request.

******SOLD PENDING FUNDS*******

[This message has been edited by dro57 (edited October 23, 2000).]
See, the difference between these two quotes. If you click the arrow, it takes you to the original message, no matter how old it is (notice that quote is from 2000).

I just think that would be more helpful, and a better system of quoting, so we know who said the quote and we can go back to it and see the context of the quote.

Thank You
Ryan

Page generated in 0.03707 seconds with 8 queries