View Single Post
Old June 12, 2013, 12:08 AM   #54
Keg

Quote:
Read my post again: The wild hogs in your area may be different from the ones here and in other places. Many of the hogs here have Eurasian boar blood. Yeah, i know, i've never done DNA testing to prove that. No one has ever done any testing that disproved it either. i have hosted German hunters here : They say many of the hogs here are German boars and boar crosses. I killed this very old boar in 2007 on Ft. Sill. He had a tag in his ear from a game farm in Bavaria:

We kill lots of pigs that look like that..only they don't have tags in their ears...
I have heard of Eurasian boar being turned loose in this county..in the past..from more than one ranch....It is a big mix....U never know what kind of pig might show....But the river property generally has the ones with more Eurasian traits....Mostly black pigs with less of those traits on my other properties..on the other side of the county....
This discussion has been on here before....

Many folks try to play up the aggression of pigs....I just don't see it..unless there is a reason....

Page generated in 0.02216 seconds with 8 queries