View Single Post
Old September 29, 2005, 11:41 PM   #18
spacemanspiff

apparently i was wrong, mom has already brought out the words 'restraining order'.

WB, thank you for sharing your story. family strife is the worst kind.

massan, our family used to be 'tight', but that crumbled as the stronger uncles of mine passed away, they could always keep the stupider familymembers in check.

johnksa, yes i have reconciled the possibility of using deadly force against my own blood. but its my mother who has been threatened. there are some things that civilized humans just arent ever supposed to do, and i regret taking this long to come up with a reaction to it.

now, there are two fronts that need protecting: my mothers home and my grandmothers home. mom is spending the night at grandmothers with her sister-in-law, and i'll stay at moms.

she'll call the police at the first sign of trouble. she'll never arm herself, thats not part of her nature. she is interested in the surefire flashlight as a distraction device, though. good thing i have two, she can have one.

spacemanhandsabovethewaisttherebuckospiff

Page generated in 0.02267 seconds with 8 queries