View Single Post
Old April 5, 2008, 09:58 PM   #15
brentfoto

If I had it to do all over again, I don't think I may have purchased the snubbie. Have you ever shot it with multiple +P rounds? You're in for a real 'treat'-if you're somewhat masochistic. . The gun also requires a significant amount of time devoted to practice in order to adequately defend yourself.

Just got back from my second range trip with the Kahr CW9. It shoots so much more accurately for me than the J, and with 9mm +P (and even with the Buffalo Bore +P+) it's so much easier on my hand. And, of course, there's the additional capacity to deal with multiple attackers, which I believe is a real possibility.

I think I could've gotten along just fine with the Kahr alone and not the 442, but not vice-versa.

They're both great, but in all candor, the J is a PITA to shoot. And it's a PITA to find suitable grips for prolonged practice with +P's. YMMV. Remember-you've got to practice... a lot!

But it DOES conceal better.

I'm voting for the Kahr CW9 over the Airweight in the poll that I started on THR. Off to cast my vote!

Last edited by brentfoto; April 6, 2008 at 01:17 AM.

Page generated in 0.03302 seconds with 8 queries