View Single Post
Old July 13, 2005, 05:08 PM   #10
Bravo25

Very interesting read. Thank You. I also believe that the intent was to be fair and balanced. As was stated this was initially an attempt to discredit the ACLU (who really doesn't need help in that dept. -PO). What has been reported here seems to be fact based, and research motivated. Good job.

Quote:
originally posted by jcoiii

While the source of this research may be a liberal college, I'm not able to conclude that these stats are deliberately biased. I think it's a good article and stresses the fact that we LEO's are not perfect and could use a lot more training. At least more time at the range. (oh, drat! )
Hang on to that attitude, and you will make a fine public servant, and LEO. There is too much of the brainwashing at the academies that the LEO is always right on the street. While it is necessary for the LEO to be in charge, and not arguementative, it does not equate to "I am always right, and the other person is always wrong"

When faced with impossible overwhelming odds, prudance would dictate the only thing left is to figure out what is possible, and to do it.

Punishment for all crimes should increase until the recitivism rate approaches zero.

Page generated in 0.05625 seconds with 8 queries