View Single Post
Old January 31, 2014, 03:29 PM   #6
Senior Member
Join Date: November 4, 2013
Location: Western slope of Colorado
Posts: 3,486
To do a SBR/SBS you need to fill out a form 1 using your LLC as the maker. Thats what gets engraved on the gun

If you use E-forms just upload a copy of your LLC paperwork, fill in the blanks, put you Credit card info in and submit.

Ive heard E forms are running just over 3 months for approval. As soon as you get your approval/tax stamp , get out the hacksaw and shorten that barrel
Sharkbite is offline  
Page generated in 0.02682 seconds with 8 queries