View Single Post
Old June 17, 2012, 12:43 AM   #8
Join Date: April 16, 2012
Posts: 62
Keep in mind that if you let the corp lapse you are in possession of an unregistered NFA weapon that is contraband and can never be registered again. Also if you want to dissolve the corp you must transfer out NFA weapons first. I suggest you just do a trust instead.
rkbanet is offline  
Page generated in 0.03022 seconds with 8 queries