View Single Post
Old June 14, 2012, 08:44 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: November 17, 2008
Location: NW Ohio
Posts: 1,399
Pretty easy, really.

When you move, fill out a 5320.1 aka Form 1 and a 5330.20 Certificate of compliance.
There are differences in both filling out the 5320.1 and the supporting documents needed if applying as an individual vs. LLC/TRUST/CORP

Write a check for $200 and send in your "supporting documents" with your check.

Wait. Current approval time is about 6 months, give or take.

When the tax stamp comes back, you take the barrel and cut it down.

rjrivero is offline  
Page generated in 0.02814 seconds with 8 queries