View Single Post
Old July 3, 2011, 08:58 AM   #8
Ozzieman

I no longer have to hide my head in shame.

I no longer have to hide my head in shame.
I just read in the Sunday Urinal gazette of Fort Wayne that the GREAT Paul Helmke :barf: has stepped down as the Brady bunch lead.
I read how he had tried to do so much to reduce the harm the guns cause but in many cases was stopped by the NRA that marks any one against their agenda an anti gun person which he is not.
He actually said that he was not trying to take guns away from people. This came from the mouth of the lead of the Brady bunch.
I was also surprised that the article said that many people on his side of the isle felt that Helmke has been “ineffective.”.
In that they lost several important anti gun laws. First the assault ban then the DC ban.
He also stated that most Americans are for stricter guns laws but the grass roots are not there to support it. Whatever that means.
Any way I am glad he’s gone, I no longer have to hide my head in shame because I live in the City he was a total ineffective mayor during a time of major business moving out of the city before he climbed on the Brady band wagon.
At the same time I am sorry to see him go from the Brady group. We need someone like him in that position. Invective, unimpressive and unrealistic.
Good by Paul, please don’t come back to Fort Wayne, our current mayor is bad enough, and we don’t need you to make it even worse.

Page generated in 0.02407 seconds with 8 queries