View Single Post
Old February 7, 2013, 03:29 PM   #13
Karrill

wbw, Im glad youre not worried about the price. I paid 460ish out the door, but you definitely have more accessories than I do, and fwiw, I would happily pay more for this gun

Contrast Man, interesting mention, I paid 680 after tax for my FNX-9, so you were right on the price there. IMO, the FNX competes more with a HK (based on features and build), but it is also one of the few sa/da polymer guns in the sub 800 range.

In that group, there's also the berettas (px4 and 92s if you want steel frame), the walther P99AS, and the FNX. I have all of them, and prefer the SP2022 by a fair margin, but they are all winners in one way or another. I personally am more accurate with the SIG, both on first shot and subsequent shots, regardless of followup speed. I typically shoot the SIG at a range of 5-10 yards further out than I do other guns, and maintain the same or better grouping.

The gun is strangely perfect for my hand / grip. Like a natural extension of my arm. Your mileage may, and probably will, vary.

Page generated in 0.02119 seconds with 8 queries