View Single Post
Old October 27, 2013, 08:51 PM   #12

WildBill45, just came from Ruger Forum.com. I searched back 5 pages to threads going back to early June.

Quote:
Over at the Ruger forum, there are several threads about mag release issues with the SR's. Mainly, issues with magazines falling out while firing.
This just isn't the case and Ruger Forum.com is the largest Ruger Forum.

Call Ruger tomorrow and they will get this resolved for you. Hopefully, shipping will be at their expense both ways. I bought my SR45 in April after getting an SR9 in March. Mine is essentially a Beta-tester and I haven't had one single problem. And because the trigger is so good and the accuracy excellent, I have no problem recommending them over competing poly framed pistols where my previous poly .45 was an XDm. Excellent, but the Ruger is better, IMO. I had a Ghost "Ultimate" trigger bar reset in mine for a while and removed it this past week because it just doesn't do anything the factory part doesn't. And you guys that like the triggers on new SR45's, wait until you get around 400 rounds fired. If you like it new, you'll simply love it after it's broken in. The only mods I've made other than the temporary use of the Ghost "Ultimate" trigger bar reset was to polish the contact points on the trigger bar and remove the mag disconnect from the slide. I've been shooting handguns for at least 35 years and have never been more pleased with a factory trigger and the excellent adjustable sights are helping me get greater accuracy from any pistol I've had in many years. I know my SR45 will shoot with anything up to twice its price and accuracy is the general consensus among members at www.rugerforum.com.

Page generated in 0.02649 seconds with 8 queries