View Single Post
Old September 21, 2000, 04:22 PM   #1
LASur5r

Ok TFL'ers,
Halloween is just around the corner when goblins may try to pull a home invasion.
What are you doing to prepare?

Some years back, we had just moved into our house. My house is on a terraced tract and we are just downslope from our sidewalk. It is a steep incline to get to our house so we don't get too many folks coming, plus there are very few kids in our arar.
Anyway, it was past 9 p.m. and the thick fog was rolling in. I decided, what the heck the rubbish day was tomorrow, so I peered out from the master bedroom. Seeing nothing I took the rubbish bags out through the garage. It was nice and quiet when I looked up the walkway and there were 5 boys about 5'6" walking towards me in a skirmish line.
These boys were dressed in full camo BDU's, faces greased up, rucksacks, and replica AR-15's...my heartstopped and my mind was racing a mile a minute.
How fast could I draw my CZ-75 stuck in my waistband and how many of these apparitions could I grease first before they croaked me?
That's when the pointman said in a high squeaky voice, "Trick or treat, mister, can we get some candy?"
Taking a closer look, I could see that they were just young teenagers dressed for trick or treat.

How do you prepare for goblins who might show up as trick or treaters and might try to do a home invasion instead?

Page generated in 0.03536 seconds with 8 queries