Thread: XDs Recall
View Single Post
Old September 1, 2013, 06:51 PM   #41
Shane Tuttle
Staff

Quote:
This Safety Recall applies only to:
Springfield 3.3 XD-S™ 9mm pistols - serial numbers between XS900000 and XS938700
Springfield 3.3 XD-S™ .45ACP pistols - serial numbers between XS500000 and XS686300.

This Safety Recall does not apply to any XD® or XD(M)® pistols.
Methods of shipping can be blamed on our government, not the firearm manufacturers. Plain and simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcub
Springfield is still ignoring their xds elephant in the living room.
So, I guess going public voluntarily by posting online the recall, contacting all their distributors, and coughing up shipping BOTH ways isn't enough? I won't ask what is enough. I think we all know the answer.

Quote:
Many xds are failing to go into battery and have light off center primer strikes 5% of the time.
Really? Cite your sources for your assertion, then.

Quote:
Mine went back, they didn't fix it, I had to take a bath on that deal. Never again will I buy anything Springfield Armory because I know they won't stand behind their products.
Granted, you returned yours for them to fix for which you claim they didn't. That's all you're going to post before trashing a business? What do you mean, "they won't stand behind their products"? Should you mean, you won't return it a second time to get it fixed? Or, I'm sure you have proof they refuse to try to make their product right.

Posting and YOU: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

Page generated in 0.02642 seconds with 8 queries