View Single Post
Old March 13, 2013, 08:34 AM   #40
Dwight55

No Gun, . . . I looked for and may have missed the answer to a question I will pose to you:

Ever been in a fire fight, robbed at gun point, threatened to die right there, right then, on that spot?

If you answered no to the above, . . . I can easily see where you literally have been sheltered and kept from the fray of real world mayhem.

If you answered yes, . . . there is probably nothing I will ever say that will change your mind. You don't see, comprehend, or appreciate the danger or finality of dying or living in a crippled state.

For the record, there are people out in the real world, . . . and you no doubt have been within bad breath distance of them unknowingly, . . . who would kill you in a heartbeat for your wallet, your wristwatch, or to be able to rape your daughter or your wife. The time was not right for them that day, . . . or you would (if you lived through it) answer yes to my question.

Again, . . . for the record, . . . I have had firearms in my posession for the vast majority of the last 55 years of my life. I, fortunately, have not had to "fully" utilize any of them, . . . but there is no way anyone can guarantee that if they were not there, . . . I would have not been a victim.

I really, really do not want to be a victim, . . . and I really, really will use all 30 rounds in my mags if the bad guys keep coming, . . . you see, . . . they have 30 round mags too. And to pontificate "what if they didn't?" is to deny the absolute reality of the times we live in.

The reality is: we live in a dangerous time, . . . prepare to survive, . . . or prepare for something other than survival. That includes the Monday morning stroll through Wally World as well as the 2:00 am forced trip through the 'hood.

May God bless,
Dwight
If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a Veteran!

Page generated in 0.03166 seconds with 8 queries