View Single Post
Old March 22, 2012, 07:48 AM   #37
briandg

I guess that one of the primary reasons I feel that way is that I genuinely believe that psychopathic criminals have no business being loose in society. the only absolute way to keep them out of society is killing them. Getting killed in a gunfight with a potential victim or LEO is the natural course of a violent criminal's life.

I have a lot of contradictory thoughts and feeliings about lethal force, but that's not a sign of hypocrisy, that is proof that I take it seriously. With all of the myriad moral, ethical, religious, personal, and emotional issues involved, somewhere, you have to draw a line and make that personal decision.

I set aside a lot of things, and the fact that I loathe people who exploit and hurt others is the primary criteria for my decision to leave that punk where he lays. If nobody ever shows up, I'm gonna eventually leave him for the flies and go home and have dinner.

Of course others among you make different decisions. I respect you for being a more charitable man than I am. Someday, you may reach my state of cynicism, but I truly hope not.

Page generated in 0.02640 seconds with 8 queries