View Single Post
Old May 25, 2010, 03:57 PM   #91
VAPA

Gc,

My apologies if I have offended you by disagreeing. I have a viewpoint, that is true. I also have an agenda, which is to provide this incident for discussion and debate. But me disagreeing with you and asking you to give examples for claims you have made (what statement did he make that wasn't heard) isn't an agenda, it's me asking you to show me how you reached your conclusion to better understand your viewpoint.

"With respect to the military officer, it appears it did not reach the point of the question (Of what country are you a citizen?) before the entire encounter spun into a dominance contest."

I agree with this. But the OBJECT of that dominance was firmly the driver. Both the driver wanted to maintain dominance of himself, and the agents wanted to dominate the driver. This was not the driver trying to dominate the agents clearly. I think it's an American characteristic to want to maintain dominance of yourself and prevent unlawful government agents to dominate you (ie, get out of the car, get arrested and tazed or searched for no reason).

Page generated in 0.03572 seconds with 8 queries