View Single Post
Old August 21, 2009, 08:48 PM   #360
OuTcAsT

Quote:
Your entire post is a false dichotomy. You're trying desperately to make it appear that one has only two choices: To (1) do nothing or (2) join/support this one particular movement.
If that is your opinion, then I do not agree with it, but I would defend to the death your right to state it.

Quote:
Writing to congressmen and politicians,
Pardon me for pointing out the elephant in the room, but, have you actually seen what is taking place in our republic of late?

While the majority of Americans oppose the intrusion of .gov into a whole litany of issues, they continue to carry on as if we do not exist. I, and I am sure countless others have written to our "representatives" until we have had to replace our keyboards due to wear and tear, the result? they do not appear to be listening. joining encounter groups is a lovely idea, but, I think time is beginning to run out for "passive activism", the time for an "intervention" seems on the (somewhat distant) horizon.

Does not morality imply the last clear chance? - WildAlaska -

Page generated in 0.03146 seconds with 8 queries