Thread: Gun Biddler
View Single Post
Old October 19, 2012, 04:32 PM   #9
GunBiddler

Q&A

I am the actual manager of GunBiddler and would like to post my 2 cents about the subject, if ya'll don't mind. We are a Penny Auction, very similar to sites like Quibid and Beezid. We have a FFL. I am not running a scam like some people would say. People CAN find some great deals on penny auctions. Like anything else in life however, if people do it stupidly, they can lose a lot of money on penny auctions. We have some players who have gotten some amazing deals and other who have lost their ass. It all depends on strategy. Our top player has received over 40 Firearms from us over the past 6 months.

I'd like to answer any questions you may have about us or penny auctions in general, and clear up some misconceptions. First one being you are not always SOL if you don't win. We have a BUY IT NOW option for most things on our site. This mean if you lose, you can buy the item for the retail price. We give a discount of $0.60 for every bid you placed on the auction, off of the retail price. Second, I can assure you we are not making a "boat load" of money on any auction. We sell more Firearms from the Buy It Now option than we do in the auctions. So, If you see a gun for a ridiculous amount of bids, you can bet several of the players involved used the Buy It Now. Third, Penny Auctions are not gambling. There is no random luck involved. In General, the most persistent player wins. The only way you "lose" is by stopping and not using the Buy It Now.

On a personal note, I'm a U.S. Marine Sgt. I just finished a 6 year contract and did several tours over seas. I'm an avid hunter and fisherman. I will give you a clear and unbiased answer to any question you may have. I understand Penny Auctions aren't for everyone, but many people enjoy using them. I'll also tell you there is only one safe way to use a penny auction site. Always buy the largest Bid Pack so you get the best rate on bids. Only bid on things you are willing to pay retail for, and always Buy It Now. I have used this strategy on other penny auctions sites successfully. Thats the exact same strategy our top players use.

I'm not here to promote my site. I just want to have a voice in the conversation since it is about me and my company. I will answer any questions you have to the best of my ability.

Thanks,
Chris,
GunBiddler Staff

Page generated in 0.03438 seconds with 8 queries