View Single Post
Old March 26, 2011, 12:27 PM   #13
Tactical Jackalope

Bump

Alright, I was shooting the day before yesterday. Really happy with myself that time will all guns not just a few.

Ok...

Well this topic came up with a guy who was next to my buddy on the right, he was telling him to shoot with both eyes open and yadda yadda yah...

For ish, and giggles I just LOOKED at the sights with both eyes open and I saw two sets of guns and sights. One in each eye.

Let me pick up my 1911 and do it again just to make sure..one sec...

Yeah no even worse...I tried, same thing. I tried looking at the front sight and then saw 2 rear sights.

Then looked at my rear sight and saw no front sight.

I really want to do both eyes open. It only seems right. There is NO other time when someone in life, not optic lens shooting or anything. No other time when someone should be only looking with one eye open..Driving, watching TV, etc. So why now? I want to shoot with both eyes open, but

I was taught, "don't fix what isn't broken" I'm shooting great with one eye. But I'd prefer to do good with two as it seems to be more natural and better off.

I'm seeing double people. Should I only be looking at the front sight/target then?

Page generated in 0.02261 seconds with 8 queries