View Single Post
Old April 8, 2010, 08:36 PM   #14
bedbugbilly

I'm glad to see that California is right on top of things and in the forefront as usual . . . . really . . . I am. I'm all for protecting wildlife . . . why, in Michigan I've been lobbying to get a law passed so the state will have to supply the Whitetails with Kevlar vests . . . . too many of them are dying from lead poisoning back there . . . . if I can get it passed in Michigan, maybe the rest of the states will follow suit? When I'm done with that lobbying, I'm going to put a push on making it mandatory for cows to wear diapers . . . I'm sick of all of that pollution and besides, some kid might get injured using a cowpie for a frisbee . . . . let alone using a road apple in their slingshots . . . oh, I forgot . . . slingshots are banned as they lead to violence. I just wish that the new federal administration would stop wasting their time passing stupid laws and really get down to business. They need to concentrate on "The Self Preservation Act" - something that each state should be working on as well. I NEED a law to protect me from myself! I envision one where we can all sit home in our chairs, have our weekly government check electonically put in our account so we won't have to go out where we might do something to hurt ourselves. Wait a minute though . . . who is going to pay for this program? The "taxpayer' of course! Oh, poor planning on my part . . . I forgot that there will no longer be "taxpayers". Oh, well . . . the law will be written so it can't be repealed . . . . I guess they'll have to figure something out! Oh, oh . . . . . I got off on one of them there "tangents" . . . sorry 'bout that! Just think . . . my mind wandered just because Doc said something about makin' bullets out of tin. Maybe we're looking at this wrong . . . . the Lone Ranger used silver for his bullets . . . . . . I'd like to digress more on this subject but I've got to go out and yank the wheel weights off of my car tires . . . . . I'm getting ready to head back to Michigan from Arizona and I want to be the first one in my home state to be politically correct . . . . . just hope the vibrations from my car tires don't make it go all over the road . . . . I wouldn't want my vibrating tires to cause an accident and possibly make me cause injury to a condor . . . er . . . I mean another person . . . . . . All in jest my friends so don't get bent out of shape over my comments, please . . . . . . .

Page generated in 0.02496 seconds with 8 queries