View Single Post
Old May 25, 2007, 08:26 PM   #8
CrustyFN

I would also advise you to buy the Lee Classic Turret Press. This is the best place to buy one,http://kempfgunshop.com/. You will want to upgrade to the Pro Auto Disk and the Large & small safety prime, those upgrades are a total of about $20. If you buy a extra turret for each caliber you can change calibers in minutes and your dies will stay setup, a turret is around $10. In my opinion you only need one Pro Auto Disk. I keep a log of my loads with the disk number and I can go back to that load very easy. You can change disks in less than a minute. You should be able to get setup with a Classic Turret for around $200. The Classic will let you make ammo at around 200 per hour. If you have plenty of time to reload the Classic is the perfect press. If you need to make ammo faster then you will need to go with a true progressive like the Lee Loadmaster, Dillon or Hornady. They are all good presses and have their own quirks it just comes down to which quirks you want to get used to. With the Classic Turret you won't have any of the priming problems you will have with most progressives. I hope this helps more than confuses you. Welcome,
Rusty

Page generated in 0.03689 seconds with 8 queries