View Single Post
Old June 7, 2010, 08:40 PM   #71
Gunny5821

Hello ALL,

Well I picked up a sweet Sig Sauer P250 Subcompact in the .40S&W this past weekend. While I was at the Gunshop shopping for a new conceal carry handgun, I was looking at the Sig Sauer P250 Compact. While I was talking to the salesman, I asked if he had any subcompacts in and he said they have been on back order for a month. So we continued talking and during our converstaion the UPS guy made his daily delivery. Shortly there after, a salesman walked up to the counter from the back and he looked at us and said, "Are you looking for a Sig Sauer P250 Subcompact? I replied, Yes and he placed the big BLUE Sig Sauer box on the counter and said, here you go devil dog, it must be your lucky day! Well it seems they got several full size and compacts in .9mm, and one, yes only one Subcompact and it was in the .40S&W, which was exactly what I wanted! So after checking it out and giving it the once over, I told him to ring it up. Got it for $543.00 (Military Discount). Talk about being in the right place at the right time! That is what I call Karma. I must have used up a good supply of my Karma reserves on this one.

Took it to the range and was throughly impressed, 100 rounds down range and not one hiccup or stutter. Wasn't sure how I was going to like the DAO, but after 2 magazines, I was a convert. What made the converstion easy was the fact that the trigger is the exact same on every shot. NO difference at all and smooth and crisp, a joy to behold. Had a lot of guys checking it out at the range, as the Subcompacts are pretty rare in my area. On another note, this is the First handgun I have ever owned that had a DOB of only 2 months prior to purchase. She was born on March 23, 2010! Heck normally, the handguns I buy are at best a year and a half old, but usually in the 2+ year marker.

All in all, I am one happy camper and it conceals, well it is unseen, but standing by!

Semper Fi,

Gunny

PS: The Subcompacts only have two size grips, small and medium. The default is small, which is what I have. It is a tad small and I will definately go for the medium. I called Cust Serv and they said the mediums are not yet ready for distribution as the Subcompacts are just too new. However, they only cost $47.00, which is a buy down the road. Also they do have the Subcompact Magazines in stock and the double pouch Magazine holster (Paddle holster) in stock, plenty of them so I was told. So I placed my order for one mag and one pouch. Just a tad excited, a good thing I do believe!

Page generated in 0.03008 seconds with 8 queries