View Single Post
Old November 7, 2009, 10:54 AM   #3
Lashlarue

I had one with just the 4" barrel, very nice pistol. it was stolen in a 1984 burglary, at the time I wasn't as gun savy as I am now.I never kept up with them, but now I would consider the multiple barrel ones as collector items. A LE friend of mine said that criminals took a liking to them for the ability change barrels and change the ballistic fingerprint.As a side note mine which was stolen in Houston Texas and ended up in an evidence locker in Indianapolis as a murder weapon used in a murder in 1993.The FBI tracked me to Las Vegas , luckily I had the incident # in my wallet.The Indianapolis homicide detective told me the serial# had been filed off and the gun was recovered in a swamp in Michigan minus the barrel.He said that after the trial I could get it back but it was then only good as a paperweight.I have enough paperweights disguised as firearms, so I never gave it another thought.

Page generated in 0.03897 seconds with 8 queries